Monday, November 24, 2014

I feel the cool breezily wind blow past my head, I hear the swooshing trees dancing in the windy cool  breezy wind, I see the waves crash against each other, I love the nature that is rapped around this world and how it grows everyday and keeps us healthy with loving fresh air. I love how cold fresh spring water flows down rivers at the back of peoples houses and when children are hot they walk down the path of fresh cold spring water and have a swim. I love how kids enjoy themselves when they surf up and down the crashing waves and fall but then get back up and try again.When children get birthday presents they celebrate with a big birthday party and invite there friends get hypo or just settle down watch a scary movie in the living room. When your parents get home there like what happened then your like it was my birthday yesterday remember I just had to have a birthday party with my friends because all I would of done was sit in my room doing nothing just being bored and that want be a happy fun birthday wouldn't it.
Look how the world looks at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment